Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What would you ask?

So tomorrow in class a ballet teacher who had an amazing, successful career as a professional ballerina for 30 years will be answering our questions. I have no idea what to ask her. I know she ran companies and studios and lived in many places and knows many famous dancers. I kind of just want to know what it was like to live that kind of life - being the first ballet mistress of Lines, knowing everyone - was it fabulous? Or just normal? Who does she know? How many ballets has she been in? What are the titles of the most modern works she was in so we can look them up on youtube? What are her favorite ballets? None of these things have anything to do with "career-minded future-type-questions" :) but that's what I want to know :) Maybe I can ask some business-like questions... hmmm - can't think of any :) haha well I guess I'll let you know what she says :)

Nathalie Jean DIXON :)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment