Monday, May 23, 2011

Alright! So I have FINALLY uploaded all/most of the videos of my modern class at Santa Monica College in Fall 2009. There are some repeats from previous posts but now they are on youtube instead of uploaded to the blog.

I was trying to decide how to lable my videos while the band, Evicting Eden, was over recording with Austin and I asked Stephen what he thought. Somehow with his input I came to the conclusion that I would give the videos people's names as though they are my children :) It's also as though each video is Tally Dally with a certain child. I guess I will take this opportunity to explain the meaning of my alias.

"Tally" is taken from a variation of the last two syllables of my first name, Nathalie, and "Tally Dally" is a variation of "Dilly Dally" and "Nathalie's Dilly Dally." So essentially, "Tally Dally" is my dilly dally :)
Here are some videos:







I'll post more soon :)
TallyDally :)

1 comment:

  1. These are cool Nitter Patter :) I like the top one of these 3 and also I watched all the other ones on your newer entry. Good work :)

    ReplyDelete